FOREIGN INVESTMENT COMPANY & COMMERCIAL LAW
In this sector we are specialist for formation, establishment and registration of Foreign Investment and Saudi Companies, corporations, limited liability and joint venture companies etc.
We offer the services of registration and declaration of companies and the follow-up of registration tell the finalization of the commercial record procedures.
Our attorneys are well trained in selecting useful business activities for foreign investment companies under Saudi Arabian Investment Authority (SAGIA), registering the company and getting license as quickly as possible and in cost effective manner.
We provide services relating to the companies association in addition to the institutional structuring of companies with different activities. One of our tasks is rendering presentation of visualizations and the formulation of regulations and articles of association regarding the companies in addition to partnership agreements, agencies, joint venture or the merger agreements between companies.
Our attorneys represent and advise clients in different kinds of businesses in both simple and complex matters concerning partners, shareholders, officers, directors and employees. We advise businesses about how to resolve current disputes and avoid future problems or controversies .
We also represent our clients in the special lawsuits relating to the resolution and liquidation and the controversy matters between partners.
Our services in the corporate/business law area include:
- Formation and registration of corporations and establishment of Saudi Joint Stock, limited liability and joint ventures companies;
- Negotiation and writing articles of association, partners’ resolutions, shareholders’ and joint venture agreements.
- Preparing applications and supporting documents;
- Obtaining investment licenses from the SAGIA, Ministry of Industries as well as Commercial registration from the Ministry of Commerce and industry.
- Representing our clients before the notary public and the ministry of commerce for signing and declaration articles of associations, partners’ resolutions and other legal deeds; and
- Representation and advice in merger, take over, acquisitions and the sale of assets;